On successful login to your teacher’s dashboard, you will get the view of your dashboard showing you the;
- Navigation button menu
- Total number of students
- Total number of staffs
- The session. This informs you about the current session in which the school is in.
Here, a teacher is only permitted to insert scores and add comments to his/her students report termly.
- List of subjects you teach
- List of classes
As the name on the buttons Implies “search”; this enable you to easily find a particular student in which you want to either input subject scores or enter some comment in the provided fields.
- Click on Search Button
- Input the Student name. the name of the student which you are about to perform some task on
- Search by either Name or Admission number of the student
- Then Click Search
Your Search Result is found
Click on the Student name to View his/her Termly Result
Here you can insert scores and comments only
Scroll down to view more options
- Click Insert Scores for each subject; this takes you to the page were fields are provided to enter the scores of the student.
- After you have input Scores, click Save. this ensures that the scores are saved to the database and backed up in our cloud system.
Scroll down to Add Comments
- Click Edit from the comment area of the Report view
- Input teacher’s comment
- Click save